If you are looking for assistance organising your home or office then I can help you.
My work for clients varies tremendously according to their needs.
You may be going through a change in life-stage, whether it is moving home after divorce; downsizing their home after the family have left or expecting their first child, who want help and guidance on how to organise their things and best dispose of their surplus possessions.
People also want my help when they decide that they're fed up of living in a certain way and want a good clear out, but don't have time or energy to do it themselves. An example of this is a busy mum needing a general tidy up and sorting out of her children's things, many outgrown. The children can work along with me deciding what they want to keep.
A third category is people who have a disability or long-term illness or are perhaps not as able as they used to be. I am very happy to help anybody in this category, and realise that short sessions are probably the most practical here.
My clients have included people with:
- mental health problems
- mobility problems
- recovering from a severe accident operation or illness
- illnesses that lead to them having a very fragile immune system
Whatever the situation, I always work with the client to find the best solution for them and their style of life.
Why should I declutter?
- ...a tidy home or office space that works for you. One you feel relaxed in, where if you want to find something you know where it is.
- ...your possessions look neat and tidy and you don't have an overwhelming 'to do' pile resting at the back of your mind.
- ... you're not tripping over piles of papers each time you move.
- ...the mental benefits of having a clear,
clean space should not be underestimated, either. Cast your mind back
to the last time your room looked clean and organised - maybe before
last Christmas or New Year, or last time it was decorated. This
is the feeling you can have all the time.