Contact and Prices
I am based in Edinburgh, but am willing to travel anywhere in Scotland. If you are based too far away to be practical, please visit the website of APDO (the Association of Professional Declutterers & Organisers) where you will find somebody situated closer to you.
- mobile 07743 688 080 (text and WhatsApp too)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will visit your house or office for free.
Louise: Decluttering sessions
- £38.50 per hour for a minimum 2-hour session during the daytime and up to 8.30pm on weekday evenings
- Weekends: £50.00 per hour
Sarah: Decluttering sessions (price reflects that Sarah does not drive)
- £25.00 per hour for a minimum 2-hour session during the daytime and up to 8.30pm on weekday evenings
- Weekends: £30.00 per hour
- If Sarah has a lot of stuff to take away and has to get a taxi, the cost of this will be passed onto the client (only if it is agreed beforehand)
As a rough guide I reckon that one room will take one 6 hour day. However, most of my clients prefer a 2 or 3 hour session.
You just pay for the hours I spend decluttering. Outwith that, at no additional charge, I will help you to sell or provide good homes for your unwanted belongings and remove recycling where practical or arrange for it to be uplifted. I will also source things for you (e.g. a shoe rack) to fit in with the new decluttered home. I will help you in any way I can, from sending back your catalogue purchases to sending Santa hats to Antarctica.
There is a charge for out-of-town visits, depending on where you are. For example, one and a half hour's drive would be about £35-£40 per visit.
I am available to give decluttering courses to small groups, tailored to suit you. from £100.00 for a 2 hour session, plus travel.
Terms of payment
- 7 days net
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or PayPal
- I will invoice you after the session
- If I sell anything for you I take up to 40%, or I can advise you where to take things if you would like to sell them yourself.