Welcome to Space and Time
Most people have things they have been meaning to get round to for years, whether it is getting to grips with filing or sorting out these boxes you haven't opened since you last moved house. It is much easier to procrastinate these tasks and the very thought of tackling them may have become overwhelming.
If you are looking for a bit of help in your home or home office I am here for you. Many people are very ashamed that they have let things go, but please don't worry about this. I understand and am here to help you. I can assure you that I will not be shocked at 'the state' and throw up my hands in horror. I've seen it all before and I realise it can be very hard for some people to let a complete stranger into their home, where sometimes nobody has been invited in years
People employ me for a variety of reasons:
- In the majority of cases my clients have either been ill with perhaps depression or another disabling disease
- Or have an ongoing condition such as Parkinsons or ADHD
- Perhaps mobility is limited
- Or they are going into hospital and want things organised in an easy way for their coming out
- Or have had a new kitchen put in and want practical and organisational help in putting things away
- Or are an artist and want their studio or workshop tidied and reorganised
- Some are very busy people who want a good tidy up/reorganisation so they have the space to breath and get on with their own interests without household tasks looming over them
- And some people employ me a to help with clearing a parent's house, or decluttering before their own house move.
In all cases I recycle as much as I possibly can. It makes a difference to clients when they know the things they don't need anymore are going to a good home.
Space and Time: established 2004